Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Traveling Tips

I just booked for my Vegas trip today and I want to share some tips with you all. I've been doing research on flight ticket prices for months because I am a thrifty person and I want the great deal all time. Me and other students are going to Vegas to attend the National conference in July. My friends booked the ticket about 2 months ahead of time and I've been doing research since that time and Now I kinda got the pattern. So i booked it. I got about 10$ cheaper than my friends for exactly the same flight.



Here is some tips I want to share.
Wednesday is the cheapest day to buy ticket. Book it on that day early in the morning if you can.
Tuesday and weekend are to avoid. People say that Tuesday and Thursday are cheapest. But,the ticket price increase by hundred on that day in my own experience.

Don't buy too early or too late especially the time you want to travel is not flexible.For me, I need to arrive there after 12pm to check in and return before 12pm.
People might say that wait until last minute to get great price if the airlines have failed to fill their planes. To me, I wouldn't take that risk for the "must go trip".
Shop around, compare the prices. Don't buy on the agent cheap flight websites that compare all airlines. They are mostly 4 or 5 bucks higher than actual price. Go to individual websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment